Thursday 21 November 2013

Best Performance: Maternity Jeans

I was a maternity denier. I was convinced that I could wear leggings for 9 months and then my mother basically forced me to go shopping for jeans that would actually fit. Dammit, mother knows best. I love my maternity jeans...which is a sentence I never thought I would say.
I am definitely not a model, so trust me when I tell you that my jeans look great and are super comfortable even if the picture isn't so hot. They are by A Pea in the Pod, which has a huge range of designer maternity jeans. It's an American store but they ship to the UK.



In maternity, I think over the bump coverage is more comfortable and flattering than under the bump. I've heard other people say the opposite so try them and find what's right for you. Here are my top 10 picks starting with my favorite category, dark and skinny.


Sometimes people like a bit of variety, and maternity jeans are a really good investment if you wear jeans normally, or are planning on having multiple pregnancies. You will want more than one pair.


And for those of you who are wild and can't be tamed, here's some denim that is fabulous and not blue. I love the +MAMALICIOUS snake skin jeans! Rock and roll.





No comments:

Post a Comment