Monday 11 November 2013

Outfit: 11/11/13

When reading crystaldaisies.blogspot.co.uk I got a sudden urge to root around in Primark. I did a post about crop tops last week and found this lovely short jumper. It's cozy warm, but not too warm; my blood runs hot these days. I also purchased this cami in chartreuse, orange, teal, and hunter's green. I love Primark for their cheap basics; can't feel bad stretching it out when it only cost £1.50. 
The jeans are by A Pea in the Pod, and the boots are Aldo.

Today was supposed to be donut day for my friend and me. We were going to try the infamous cronut, and a new muffin-donut from +Starbucks Coffee. He got the flu so I am staying well away, even though I've had my jab. It never used to phase me when one of my friends was sick; I would hang out anyways. Now I put myself in quarantine: can't get sick, mustn't get a fever.

Right now I'm packing up and getting ready for a road trip later this week. A road trip might not sound fun when you're 7 months pregnant but I can't wait to be free and explore one last time while I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment