Tuesday 5 November 2013

I am not Kate Middleton

Today is not a magic of pregnancy kind of day. It's a toss your cookies, sore back, can't get comfortable kind of day. Don't eat Thai curry soup when your are pregnant, it's just about the worst thing coming back up. Grump. I feel like a mother polar bear on one of those nature programs, RAWR.

Am I the only one who wanted to see the Duchess of Cambridge rock some sweats? I mean get real, that is a pregnant woman in her natural state. You can't tell me that the paparazzi can get a picture of her sunbathing topless and couldn't get a single shot of her vegging out in yoga pants and a hoodie. She can't look fabulous all the time, it was serious a disservice to every pregnant girl out there.

Well I am proud to give a dose of truth. THIS is what I wore today whilst I lounged around feeling enormous and getting kicked form the inside:

Werk.

If anyone touches my belly today:


No comments:

Post a Comment