Sunday 5 January 2014

Reusable nappies

Some people might think this is weird but I want to use reusable nappies. I just don't like to throw things away, especially if I don't have to. I am not a crazy environmentalist; I just like to get good use out of things. Like, I would much rather spend twice as much on a dress if I know it's going to last for longer than a season.
This site has a lot of information about reusable, or what they call "real" nappies. It's good to know your options so you don't invest tons of money just to find that it's not what you need. They sell all different kinds of nappies and are more than happy to advise you and answer all your questions.

They made a video by them about how to use muslin squares as a nappy on a newborn. 


Plus they look pretty cool. They aren't cheap but boy, are they stylish. These are the two patterns I got for Ham from Amazon.com
+TotsBots Easy fit snaps, $24.50

No comments:

Post a Comment