Wednesday 22 January 2014

Email the love

It's really hard to be so far away from my family and friends. Both my parents are nurses so I have come to them with every single health concern I've ever had, until now. The distance is hard enough, but being in a whole different country, the medical procedures are also a bit alien. For example, we don't have gas & air in the states; I had never even heard of it until I watched One Born Every Minute.

So I make up for it by sending them a lot of pictures and updates via email. Whether they like it or not. What I didn't realize was that I was keeping a sort of photo diary that is really nice to look back on. Here's a small sample; most of my pictures are just a bit stupid. Enjoy.










I'm so excited to meet you baby Ham!



No comments:

Post a Comment