Thursday 9 January 2014

36 weeks

Today Ham is the size of a honeydew melon. Woah.


(Happy birthday Mr Stardust)




I've had my first craving: mineral water. I would drink the stuff before I was pregnant but never really had much of an opinion about it. Now I want it, crave it, need it.

Other than that I am just hanging around feeling enormous and uncomfortable. Ham is still kicking all day long; is there a point where the amount of kicking is too much? I wore this to go get my blood drawn. Mostly I hang around in old t shirts that used to be baggy and sweatpants unless I have to go somewhere. It's a good thing I'm not back home in that polar vortex or I would never leave the house.

The dress and shoes are vintage, the tights are from Primark. The headband is home made.


No comments:

Post a Comment