Friday 17 January 2014

37 weeks

Today Ham is the length of a stalk of Swiss chard.





The cardigan and shoes are vintage finds from +Etsy and the dress is from +Target.

Today is special because if I went into labor they wouldn't try to stop it. Full term baby! And boy do I feel it. The midwife tells me that the baby's head is now "engaged in my pelvis" which means: 1) this baby is going to be born soonish 2) I am extra uncomfortable.

I have A LOT of cleaning to do before Ham arrives and the pilgrimage of family members begins. I ordered chairs yesterday from +Homebase so that they'll actually have somewhere to sit. My husband and I haven't properly had visitors since we moved into our new place. Probably because we only have a couch. NO LONGER! I can't wait to post pictures after my cleaning fest.


No comments:

Post a Comment