Wednesday 15 January 2014

Paper chain countdown calendar

My friend made me a paper chain as a baby shower gift. If you're looking for a unique, clever, DIY gift for a pregnant lady I highly recommend this. It is really charming, informative, and fun. Unfortunately I couldn't take the chain with me in my suitcase when I traveled back to the UK, so my mother has been keeping track of it for me. She emailed me today to show me the state of it. The chain is so short!!! When I got it the thing seemed really long but it's not long now. Wow, looking at the amount of links really makes it sink in that little Ham will arrive sooner than I think!




She didn't write something every day, but about once a week she would give me a little drawing update on the size of the baby. It's a really cute idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment