Saturday 7 December 2013

Baby shower

What to wear to a baby shower....

Nobody does glamorous like +Tiffany Rose. If you want to be the star of the show then invest in one of their gorgeous maternity dresses.


If your shower is a slightly more casual affair then look to +Seraphine Maternity. This dress was apparently worn by Kate Middleton herself and I can see why. It's adorable and can also be flattering post pregnancy!


For a simple and stylish look go for a well tailored white shirt and accessorize. I would pair it with this cool map print scarf by +New Look and some dark skinny jeans. 

Map Scarf, £7.99

This is, in fact, the look I went for when I went to my small, no fuss baby shower in London. I wore a simple white blouse I bought 6 months ago from A Pea in the Pod and a plaid scarf from +Gap .



Sorry about the weird angle. We're moving stuff around in our flat so I had to improvise.



No comments:

Post a Comment