Saturday 21 December 2013

33 weeks

Today Ham is the size of a pineapple.


I've really needed my back brace this week. Everything aches, especially my hips in the morning. A lot of what I want to do is complain. For example: I pretty much peed my pants because my husband made me laugh too hard. Wee. In pants. Bleh, my body has been hijacked.
However, I think it's important to remember how amazing being pregnant really is if you can see the forest for the trees. You are growing a tiny person who is genetically half you. Totally mind blowingly bogus. Also, I try to remember there are women who cannot conceive; I don't want to take this for granted. So I try not to complain about the hurts, the bladder, tiredness, hunger, or the kicks in the rib. OK, maybe I whinge the tiniest bit to my husband, but only so he will do the washing up.
The hounds tooth cardigan is by +J.Crew, the shirt by +H&M, and the jeans by A Pea in the Pod.
My earrings were made by another one of my crafty friends. Last Christmas she was giving these out as creative little gifts. They are the tips of deer antlers, cut off, and dipped in black dye for an ombre look. I don't know if you could make these in the UK; there aren't as many deer horns laying around.



No comments:

Post a Comment