Friday 14 March 2014

The last time I was pregnant

I went into labor at 2AM on a Thursday.
Looking at this picture, I can't believe that was my body! I know it's only been 5 weeks but damn.




When I went into labor my waters broke first, which apparently doesn't happen to most women. I wasn't really ready for it. When you're preparing your hospital bag make sure that you pack a lot of bottoms. Trousers, panties, pads, ect. It's a mess down there.

I went in wanting to try for a natural water birth. LOL. Long story short, I begged for an epidural and the hospital kindly obliged. I wasn't too disappointed about my plan not working out because it's not like you get a special medal for taking the pain. I have a lot more respect for women who do now, but I wasn't up for it. I know a lot of women get upset about these things but you really can't be too hard on yourself. Be kind to yourselves ladies; do what you can and don't sweat the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment