Monday 17 March 2014

Hair cut

I love my long hair. I like all the ways you can style it and how easy it is to manage. Braids are my favorite.

After giving birth I was desperate to cut my hair almost immediately. I managed to work my hair into a rat's nest during my labor with all my writhing about. Waiting for it to dry took too much time. I had to hoover the house nearly every day because of post pregnancy shedding.


It's a good idea to get a hair cut before you give birth. Trying to arrange a half hour for yourself might not seem like a lot but it feels nearly impossible with a newborn baby. 
I am really happy with my new short bob, but to be honest, I am just going to grow it out again. As much as I like styling long hair, right now ain't nobody got time for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment